dnabsuH enizagaM

"If you aren't certain about things, if your mind is still open enough to question what you are seeing, you tend to look at the world with great care, and out of that watchfulness comes the possibility of seeing something that no one else has seen before. You have to be willing to admit that you don't have all the answers. If you think you do, you will never have anything important to say." - Paul Auster

Tuesday, September 27

Time for bed.

1) I start backing up to let someone out into traffic and bump a car that was trying to sneak in behind me.  "Bump" is too strong a word.  My bumper is black; hers is silver, and so my 1/2 mile/hour collision leaves a black mark on her bumper.  So of course she goes apoplectic.
 
2) I buy the new Neil Young album - the special edition, with the DVD making-of included. 
 
3) They are playing the album on CLZ's Album at Noon (or whatever it's called) and are giving away copies and - of course - I win one, because: A) some cosmic karmic force has granted me never-fail CLZ Album Winning Powers (I think this is the 7th cd I win from them), and B) I just spent $22 on it.  And opened it, rendering it unreturnable.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home